Backup and Disaster Recovery
ICS understands that a crucial part of your business is for your network and Servers to be up and running with no downtime. With traditional backup services, end users will experience downtime while servers are reconfigured, parts are replaced, and data is restored. To avoid this, ICS recommends a BDR (Backup, Disaster, and Recovery) solution that virtualizes your servers on the network in the event of failure. Virtualizing failed servers allows for continual uptime and is transparent to your users and clients, allowing business to continue as normal. In addition, our BDR solution also provides for automated and secure remote backup to protect your data in the event of total disaster.
The BDR appliances offers business continuity by:
- Up to Date Backups – Your data will be saved as often as every 15 minutes to guarantee the most accurate data.
- Fast Recovery – Have your data back up and running on a virtual server in under 20 minutes.
- Reliability – With a BDR appliance containing multiple mirrored storage devices, should one hard drive fail, the other drives will pick up the slack.
- Mail Retention & Recovery – Even if your original mail server is completely destroyed, your Exchange records can be recovered in minutes.
- Bare Metal & Virtualization Restore – Restore your server to a virtual server, an identically configured physical server, or a server with different hardware components.
- Offsite Storage – Duplicate your backup to a remote facility to ensure that even if your building is gone, your business won’t be.
Paper records are shrinking daily, placing more emphasis on your digital data than ever before. With a BDR solution from ICS, you can rest easy knowing that we’ve got your back-up.
Contact us today at 813-319-3704 or Toll Free 1-888-287-9198